Sunday, April 27, 2008

Road For More Bananas

She makes a wonderful trine to Jupiter on Monday, which is great for talking to the boss about my situation. I might be able to secure a contract that is worth a lot of crystal. Meanwhile, Tuesday is best for brainstorming and coming up with ideas that will improve my home and family situation, and that I am willing to invest in. There is a strong financial focus for much of the week ahead. When Venus moves into Taurus on Wednesday, I will be thinking about purchasing myself a few luxuries. Actually they may not be luxuries at all, but may be an essential part of my professional image, as I seem very keen to enhance this right now. The kind of things I might want to buy are new clothes, a new look, and perhaps a doll so that I can gift myself with a whole new body! I want to look good so that I will impress the right people, and I am willing to put a lot of effort into doing so. The good news this week is that Saturn turns direct on Friday, which means a positive turnaround in my work and health situation. Progress is now possible, at last!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home